Local Author Series
Thank you for your interest in submitting to our Local Author Series.
Due to Covid-19, we have paused submissions until further notice.
Congratulations on the publication of your book, and thank you for supporting your local independent bookstore!
BookHampton fully supports local authors and takes pride in fostering a community of authors and readers. We are pleased to host in-store events for local authors who live or work on the East End or whose work concerns our community. Our Local Author Series events are held bi-monthly from October through April. The Series aims to serve local authors by providing a platform for them to share their works. We also provide e-mail calendar notices to BookHampton customers about the events, in-store and on-line advertising on our website and Facebook page, and staffing.
BookHampton is happy to consider all requests, but, regrettably, cannot accommodate everyone.
• Please note Local Author events may include up to but no more than three (3) authors.
• The author agrees to provide books at a 50% discount to BookHampton.
• BookHampton will handle book sales during the event.
• The author will take remaining unsold books with them; no copies will be left with BookHampton.
• BookHampton will provide an invoice for the author to complete on the day of the event.
• The author should complete the invoice in order to receive payment for books sold during the event.
Thank you for your cooperation!