Dishing Hollywood: The Real Scoop on Tinseltown's Most Notorious Scandals (Paperback)
What's the Dish?
Dishing Hollywood is a delightful and naughty romp through some of the biggest scandals that have rocked Hollywood - from the earlier part of the twentieth century to the present. Some of the stories appear here for the first time. Some you might think you've heard, but you haven't heard it all To add a little spice to the story, the author includes a recipe with each "scoop"--favorite dishes, cocktails of choice, even some last meals, including...
- Inger Stevens: C'mon, who kills herself while in the middle of snaking her favorite sandwich, a BLT with avocado?
- Mama Cass: That ham sandwich? Baloney
- Robert Blake: His favorite restaurant named a dish after him to capitalize on his troubles.
- Debbie Reynolds: What did she fix her kids for dinner (on a budget) after that rat fink Eddie Fisher threw her over for Liz Taylor?
- Bobby Darin: He learned how to make his "Special Spinach" from his mother... or was that his grandmother?
Many more stories are inside, each more scandalous and shocking than the next. So quit stallin'--pull up a chair and check out the menu. And don't forget to tip the waitress.