Batter Off Dead (A Country Store Mystery #10) (Mass Market)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the A Country Store Mystery series.
- #1: Flipped For Murder (A Country Store Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Grilled For Murder (A Country Store Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: When the Grits Hit the Fan (A Country Store Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Biscuits and Slashed Browns (A Country Store Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Death Over Easy (A Country Store Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Strangled Eggs and Ham (A Country Store Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Nacho Average Murder (A Country Store Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Candy Slain Murder: A Jolly & Delightful Cozy Mystery (A Country Store Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: No Grater Crime (A Country Store Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #11: Four Leaf Cleaver (A Country Store Mystery #11) (Mass Market): $8.99
In Agatha Award-winning author Maddie Day’s tenth Country Store Mystery, Pans “N Pancakes owner and part-time sleuth Robbie Jordan must untangle the clues to find the killer of a knitting circle member...
In South Lick, Indiana, fine foods and classic cookware can be found at Robbie Jordan’s Pans ’N Pancakes. Unfortunately, her country store also seems to stock up on murder…
Robbie and her new husband Abe O’Neill are enjoying a summer evening in the park with fellow townsfolk excited for some Friday night fireworks. In attendance are senior residents from Jupiter Springs Assisted Living including Grant Bird, father to South Lick’s very own Police Lieutenant Buck Bird. Despite his blindness, Grant is a member of his group home’s knitting circle, spending quality time with some lovely ladies.
But when the light show ends, one of the knitters who sat with Grant is found dead, a puncture wound in her neck. The poor woman’s death echoes that of Buck’s mother and Grant’s wife—an unsolved homicide. To help find the killer, Robbie’s going to have to untangle the knotty relationships deep in the victim’s past…
About the Author
Maddie Day is the Agatha Award and Macavity Award-winning author of the Cozy Capers Book Club Mystery series and the Country Store Mysteries, as well as other series written under the name Edith Maxwell. A member of Sisters in Crime and Mystery Writers of America, she is a regular contributor at Mystery Lovers' Kitchen and belongs to The Wickeds, a group of six bestselling authors who blog at WickedAuthors.com. Day lives with her beau north of Boston, though she knows both Indiana and Cape Cod intimately. She is a talented amateur chef and gardener and can be found online at MaddieDayAuthor.com.