Kneaded to Death (A Bread Shop Mystery #1) (Mass Market)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the A Bread Shop Mystery series.
- #2: Crust No One (A Bread Shop Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: The Walking Bread (A Bread Shop Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Flour in the Attic (A Bread Shop Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Dough or Die (A Bread Shop Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Death Gone A-Rye (A Bread Shop Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: A Murder Yule Regret (A Bread Shop Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Bread Over Troubled Water (A Bread Shop Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
Everyone swears by Yeast of Eden, the Mexican bread shop in town. But tonight, the only thing on the menu is la muerte . . .
Struggling photographer Ivy Culpepper has lots of soul-searching to do since returning to seaside Santa Sofia, California. That is, until the thirty-six-year-old enters a bread making class at Yeast of Eden. Whether it’s the aroma of fresh conchas in the oven, or her instant connection with owner Olaya Solis, Ivy just knows the missing ingredients in her life are hidden among the secrets of Olaya’s bakery . . .
But Ivy’s spirits crumble when a missing classmate is suddenly discovered dead in her car. Even more devastating, the prime suspect is Olaya Solis herself. Doubting the woman could commit such a crime, Ivy embarks on a murder investigation of her own to prove her innocence and seize the real killer. As she follows a deadly trail of crumbs around town, Ivy must trust her gut like never before—or someone else could be toast!
About the Author
The indefatigable Winnie Archer is a middle school teacher by day and a writer by night. Born in a beach town in California, she now lives in an inspiring century-old house in North Texas and loves being surrounded by real-life history. She fantasizes about spending summers writing in quaint, cozy locales, has a love/hate relationship with both yoga and chocolate, adores pumpkin spice lattes, is devoted to her five kids and husband, and can’t believe she’s lucky enough to be living the life of her dreams. Visit her online at WinnieArcher.com.